Auto-ranging Portable Ground Resistance and Bond Meter
10 MΩ TO 20 KΩ
The Model R1L-C is a Ground Resistance Ohmmeter designed to measure grounding system resistance as well as soil resistivity, over ranges from 2Ω to 20 kΩ full scale. These resistance measurements correspond to soil resistivity from as low as 2Ω-cm to as high as 600,000Ω-cm. The R1L-C is capable of Wenner, Fall of Potential, 62% methods as well as bond and continuity measurements. Two, three and four are standard for this instrument.
- Rugged: MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2
- Simple: One Button Test, Auto Range
- Ranges: 2Ω to 20 kΩ (Auto & Manual)
- Accuracy: 1% of reading on 2 Ω range
- Resolution: 1 mΩ
- 2, 3 or 4 point measurements
- Offset Compensation
- Operates from -10 to 55 °C
- Includes Complete Accessory Kit comprised of a carrying case that holds: 4 Stainless Steel Helix Heavy Duty Ground Rods, CRA Gloves, 2-250 Ft. Wire spools on take up reels with handles, 2 sets 75 Ft test leads on tough plastic holders for easy storage, plus line cord, batteries and a instruction manual.
- NSN: 6625-01-377-6166
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA