The Science of Measurement (NOT the Weather) and TEGAM
Calibration laboratories provide a critical link between our everyday lives and national standards. Confidence in accurate, consistent measurements is an essential element in our Commerce, Safety and Quality Control systems. TEGAM instruments are used to ensure that your food is safe, that your tires are manufactured correctly, that your mobile phone can connect, and that the aircraft you fly within is assembled correctly for safe operations. These common measurements are traced to a national standard through TEGAM equipment.
The next level of Accuracy and Repeatability are required by the instruments used in the science of Metrology. Around the world, calibration laboratories trust TEGAM instruments for their precision measurements in RF Power, Temperature and Resistance. TEGAM equipment can be found in national standards laboratories, commercial labs, and even in portable calibration trucks nationally and worldwide.
TEGAM measuring instruments used in Metrology include:
- Power Sensor Calibration Systems: PMX Series, Turnkey systems with PS-Cal automation.
- High Power RF Calibration: HPC Series up to 10 kW.
- High Power Sensors: 5500 Series Coming Soon!
- Digital Thermocouple Calibrators: 94X Series - The most accurate field and lab calibrators available.
- AC Ratio Transformers: Robust and repeatable with the lowest uncertainty available.
Please contact TEGAM with any specific queries or needs you may have in the Metrology field. Learn about our Accreditation and Certifications and Decision Rules for Declaring Tolerance Conformity as well. Request a demo of our products here.