New website makes it easier to find the info you need
GENEVA, OH, November 14, 2015
Simply put, we're excited about our new website. We think that our new website makes it much easier for you to get the product and application information that you need. Not only that, you can order our products online using the website's shopping cart functionality.
Here are some of the websites's features that we're most excited about:
- Product information. The first thing that you'll notice about the new website is that it is easier to access our product information. Whether you need information on our temperature and humidity products, RF and microwave products, voltage and resistance products, signal sources and amplifiers, ratio standards, or electrical safety products, it's all right there on our home page.
- Support. One of the cool, new support features is online chat. When you activate this feature, you will be connected to a customer support representative who will either answer your questions or forward you to one of our application engineers. Of course you can still contact us by phone or e-mail. To e-mail us, you simply fill in the online support form and one of our support engineers will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Application Notes. Our application notes are also more accessible. Clicking on the Application Notes link on the nav bar takes you directly to a list of all the application notes that we've published.
- Search. If you don't like using menus, a search box on every page of the website allows you to quickly find product and application information by keyword.
- Online ordering. You can still order TEGAM products online, like you could with our old website, but this process is now easier. For example, by clicking on the Cart link in the nav bar, you can always see what's in your shopping cart. And, if you require a quote on a product, all you have to do is to click on the “Request quote” button on each product page, and we will provide a written quote as quickly as possible.
- Blog. Here on our blog, we will not only provide news about TEGAM, but industry news and application information that's not yet been published as an application note. Our goal is to provide the most up-to-date information available.
- Discontinued products. Our new website also has information on products that we no longer manufacture. Even though these products are no longer in production, we still provide support for many of them. This includes repair and calibration, and there are parts available for many of them as well.
If you can't find the information that you're looking for, we hope that you'll contact us directly. You can phone us Monday - Friday 8 am – 5 pm EST and speak with one of our technical support staff. In the U.S., you can call 800.666.1010 toll free. If your request isn't urgent, or you would prefer to just e-mail us, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.