912A Thermocouple Thermometer
Factory Tough, Lab Accurate
- The Model 912A thermocouple thermometer has been discontinued. Model 912B thermocouple thermometer is the recommended replacement
- MIL SPEC Shock, Drop & Vibration Rated
- 2000 Hour Battery Life
- Accurate: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C) with Certificate of Traceability
- 2 Year Calibration Guarantee with 3 Year Warranty
- Probe Sold Separately: See Probes Here
Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer
K, J, T & E Type Probes
The Model 912A is a dual channel digital thermometer compatible with type K, J, T or E thermocouple probes to provide a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 2502 °F) and boasts a 2000 hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 912A provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
The creative ergonomic design makes these instruments easy to hold, easy to read and easy to clean. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. The heavy-duty case is specifically designed for durability and resistance to contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The smooth, sleek, seamless case means that cleaning is quick and certain.
Real-time statistical data increases user productivity, process efficiency and product quality. Displayed on-demand MIN, MAX, AVG, RNG and STDEV (standard deviation) provide critical process information and diagnostics that allow the user to analyze manufacturing processes on the fly and make immediate adjustments for maximum efficiency and quality. The temperature difference between Channel 1 and Channel 2 are also determined and displayed on demand.
Like all TEGAM products, our thermocouple thermometers are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3 year warranty and a 2 year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
Optional Tilt Stand, Magnet Hanger Available
911-910 is the option to have it installed at the factory on your thermometer at time of purchase
911-912 is the option for the user to install the tilt stand, magnet hanger
Informative white papers for food industry professionals are available:
- Accuracy: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Range : -418 °F to 2502 °F
- Resolution : 0.1/1 °C/°F/K
- Input Type : K, J, T, E
- Probe Offset
- 2000 Hour Battery Life
- Displays Real-Time Statistical Data
- 4-digit Auto-Resolution (0.1/1) with Backlight and Function Annuciators
- Creative Ergonomic Design
- Three Year Warranty
- Two Year Calibration Guarantee
- Made in USA
- Thermocouple Thermometer Forum