921B Intrinsically Safe Thermocouple Thermometer
Intrinsically Safe, Factory Tough, Lab Accurate, ATEX-Compliant
Everything customers need in the 911B but the 921B thermocouple thermometer is also UL, CE and ATEX-compliant intrinsically safe for potentially hazardous applications.
**TEGAM IS9 Series Probes are required to maintain a system that is ATEX rated Intrinsically Safe. Please see the Selection Guide HERE to chose and purchase a probe**
- MIL SPEC Shock, Drop & Vibration Rated
- 2000 Hour Battery Life
- Accurate: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C) with Certificate of Traceability
- 2 Year Calibration Guarantee with 3 Year Warranty
- Probes Sold Separately: See Intrinsically Safe Temperature Probes Here
- Watch Thermocouple Probe Selection video
Single Input Intrinsically Safe Thermocouple Thermometer
K, J, T, E , N, R, S & B Thermocouple Probes
The Model 921B is a single-channel intrinsically safe digital thermometer compatible with type K, J, T,E , N, R, S or B thermocouple probes to provide a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 2502 °F) certified intrinsically safe for use in potentially hazardous environments. The 921B boasts a 2000 hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 921B provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
The creative ergonomic design makes these I.S. thermocouple thermometers easy to hold, easy to read and easy to clean. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. The heavy-duty case is specifically designed for durability and resistance to contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The smooth, sleek, seamless case means that cleaning is quick and certain.
Real-time statistical data increases user productivity, process efficiency and product quality. Displayed on-demand MIN, MAX, AVG, RNG and STDEV (standard deviation) provide critical process information and diagnostics that allow the user to analyze manufacturing processes on the fly and make immediate adjustments for maximum efficiency and quality.
Like all TEGAM products, our intrinsically safe thermocouple thermometers are designed, assembled and tested in the United States but are ATEX-compliant for European applications. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3 year warranty and a 2 year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
TEGAM intrinsically safe products are ideal for measuring temperature in potentially hazardous environments such as those found within the aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, chemical, textiles, and mining industries and even some food processing applications.
TEGAM complies with the certification standards of:
Handheld Thermometer for Hazardous Locations Only as to Intrinsic Safety
0539 II 1G
Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
Class I, Division 1, Group C and D, T4
Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIB T4
Zone 0 Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
DEMKO 19 ATEX 1970 Rev. 0
IECEx UL 19.0010
-20 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +50 °C
Complies with 47 CFR Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B
Included: Factory Installed Tilt Stand / Magnet Hanger
Please contact TEGAM if you have questions or require further information before purchasing.
- Accuracy: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Thermocouple Thermometer Range : -418 °F to 2502 °F
- Resolution : 0.1/1 °C/°F/K
- Input Type : K, J, T,E, N, R, S or B
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (UL, CE, ATEX-Compliant)
- Probe Offset
- 2000 Hour Battery Life
- Displays Real-Time Statistical Data
- 4-digit Auto-Resolution (0.1/1) with Backlight and Function Annuciators
- Creative Ergonomic Design
- Three Year Warranty
- Two Year Calibration Guarantee
- Optional ISO 17025 Calibration Available
- TEGAM Thermocouple Thermometers Are Made in USA
- Thermocouple Thermometer Forum