(9T603MTC12) Immersion Thermocouple Temperature Probe
Type T Temperature Probe
For measurement of liquids, gases, or small area surfaces. Sheaths are 12″ in length, 1/8″ in diameter, and are constructed with 304 stainless steel. The thermal junction is physically located at the tip of the temperature probe. The coil-type cord is constructed with a thermoplastic rubber jacket and is 1-1/2 ft in length and reaches up to 5 ft when fully extended.
See our Temperature Probe Selection Guide here for more information on all TEGAM temperature probes and sensors.
- Temperature Range: 900 °F (482 °C)
- Temperature Probe Sensor Type: Type-T
- Applications: Liquids, gases, small surfaces
- General Purpose Temperature Probe
- 12” long sheath
- 4″ long handle
- This temperature probe is used with models 911A, 912A, 931A, 932A
- Thermocouple Temperature Probe Is Made in USA
If you desire to have your shipment outside of North America, please contact customer service at 1-800-666-1010
30 Day Trial Offer
Money Back GuaranteeTEGAM stands behind our products 100%. Most TEGAM products are offered with a 30-Day unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Order a product and try it for thirty days. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return the product and receive a full refund. Contact TEGAM for more details