(9T606MTC08) Air/Gas Temperature Probe
Type T Thermocouple Temperature Probe
For measuring atmospheres in hoods, ducts, and vents. A perforated-style shield protects the thermocouple tip from radiated temperature change in order to provide more accurate readings. The 8″ sheath is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The temperature probe is supplied with a 3-ft straight cord.
View more information on all TEGAM temperature probes and sensors in our guide here.
- Temperature Range: 570 °F (300 °C)
- Temperature Probe Sensor Type: Type-T
- Applications: Hoods, ducts and vents
- Air/Gas Temperature Probe
- 3-second time constant
- 4″ long handle
- This temperature probe is used with models 911A, 912A, 931A, 932A, 840A, 845, 850, 855, 874C, 874F
- Temperature Probe Is Made in USA
- Watch our Thermocouple Probe Selection video
- See our Temperature Probe Selection Guide here