(IS9T606MTC06) Air/Gas Temperature Probe
Type T Thermocouple Temperature Probe – Intrinsically Safe
For measuring atmospheres in hoods, ducts, and vents. A perforated-style shield protects the thermocouple tip on this temperature probe from radiated temperature change in order to provide more accurate readings. The 6″ sheath is constructed of 304 stainless steel. The temperature probe is supplied with a 3-ft straight cord.
View more information on all TEGAM temperature probes and sensors in our guide here.
- Temperature Probe Temp Range: 570 °F (300 °C)
- Temperature Probe Sensor Type: Type-T
- Applications: Hoods, ducts and vents
- Air/Gas Temperature Probe
- 3-second time constant
- 4″ long handle
- Used with models 921B or 922B
- Thermocouple Temperature Probe Is Made in USA
- Intrinsically Safe Applications
- Watch our Thermocouple Probe Selection video