931B Datalogging Thermometer Kit
Includes ISO 17025 Calibration Report, Probe and Case
Bluetooth® Wireless: Factory Tough, Lab Accurate
Industrial, Digital Datalogging Thermometer Kit for Food and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology for convenient data logging
- MIL SPEC Shock, Drop & Vibration Rated
- Datalogging Thermometer Features 1000-Hour Battery Life
- Accurate: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Foam-Filled Hard Carry Case INCLUDED
- ISO 17025 Calibration Certification
- EU Declaration of Conformity
- 911-912 User Installed Tilt Stand/Magnetic Hanger Included
- Datalogging Thermometer Features 2-Year Calibration Guarantee and 3-Year Warranty
- Optional Developers’ Kit SDK available here (Brochure included with kit)
- Tri-Shaped Type T Hypodermic Probe INCLUDED
- Additional Probes Sold Separately: See Probes Here
- Watch 900 Series Overview video
Single Input Datalogging Thermometer Kit
Type K, J, T, E, B, N, R & S Sensor Probes
This Datalogging Thermometer Kit is built around the Model 931B: a single channel data-logging industrial digital thermometer. It is compatible with type K, J, T, E, B, N, R & S thermocouple probes to provide a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 3308 °F). The 931B datalogging thermometer boasts a 1000 hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 931B provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
The datalogging thermometer kit includes everything you will need to begin measuring and logging temperature data. The kit comes with a Tri-Shape T-Type Hypodermic probe, foam-filled hard carry case and user-installed tilt stand/magnetic hanger. A unique benefit to owning the 1000078 931B kit is the peace of mind in knowing that your measurements are ISO certified via the 17025 Calibration certification. Also included with this kit are a quick-start guide and Software Development Kit brochure.
The easiest data logging function available allows users to accurately record and store up to 1000 time-stamped measurements. An unlimited number of data points may be collected when used with a Bluetooth® version 4.0 compatible wireless phone, tablet or PC either locally or on the freely accessible cloud server running TEGAM Datalogging Thermometer Link for Android or for Apple iOS. This seamless connectivity allows the user to collect, transmit and store accurate temperature data for analysis or compliance reporting without any additional or third party software.
The creative ergonomic design makes these data logger instruments easy to hold, easy to read and easy to clean. Designed for one-handed operation, our datalogging thermometers are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. The heavy-duty case is specifically designed for durability and resistance to contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The smooth, sleek, seamless case means that cleaning is quick and certain.
Real-time statistical data increases user productivity, process efficiency and product quality. Displayed on-demand, MIN, MAX, AVG, RNG and STDEV (standard deviation) provide critical process information and diagnostics that allow the user to analyze manufacturing processes on the fly and make immediate adjustments for maximum efficiency and quality.
Like all TEGAM products, our datalogging thermometers are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3-year warranty and a 2-year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
Dual Input Datalogging Thermometers are also available in our 932B model
Tilt Stand, Magnet Hanger Included
Foam-Filled Hard Carry Case Included
Informative white papers for food industry professionals using datalogging thermometers are available:
Please contact TEGAM with any questions on the 931B datalogging thermometer kit.
- Datalogging Thermometer Accuracy: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Range : -418 °F to 3308 °F
- Resolution : 0.1/1 °C/°F/K
- Input Type : K, J, T , E, B, N, R & S
- Probe Offset
- 1000-Hour Battery Life
- Displays Real-Time Statistical Data
- Data Logging and Wireless Transmission Capability
- Creative Ergonomic Design
- Three-Year Warranty
- Two-Year Calibration Guarantee
- TEGAM Datalogging Thermometers Are Made in USA
- Thermocouple Thermometer Forum
TEGAM Cloud® is a registered trademark of TEGAM, Inc. The Bluetooth® word, mark, and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of such marks by TEGAM, Inc. is under license. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.