°C&°F (K & J)
This product has been discontinued.
Model 820A dual input, digital, thermometers are compatible with type K or J thermocouple probes to provide temperature measurements from -346 °F to 2502 °F. The heavy-duty case is designed for durability and resistance to external contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The case has a built-in tilt bail for hands-free or bench top operation. An optional protective rubber boot & belt clip, PN#8204, is available to protect the meter against drops and other physical stresses. Optional accessory kits are also available.
- Recommended replacement 912A
- Accuracy: ±(0.1% rdg + 1 °F)
- Range : -346 °F to 2502 °F
- Resolution : 0.1°/1°
- Input Type : K, J
- Trend indicators show rising, falling or stable temperature
- View or continuously scan T1, T2 and T1 – T2
- 6 data logging registers
- Self-diagnostics show low battery, open TCs, over range and internal hardware faults
- 5-digit LCD reads in °C or °F
- Three year warranty
- Made in USA