932A Datalogging Thermometer
Bluetooth® Wireless: Factory Tough, Lab Accurate
Datalogging Thermometer for Food and Pharmaceutical Applications
- The 932A datalogging thermometer has been replaced by the NEW 932B datalogging thermometer found HERE
- Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology
- MIL SPEC Shock, Drop & Vibration Rated
- Washable Datalogging Thermometer
- 1000-Hour Battery Life
- Accurate: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- 2-Year Calibration Guarantee and 3-Year Warranty
- Optional Developers’ Kit SDK available here
- Temperature Probe Sold Separately: See Temperature Probes Here
Dual Input Datalogging Thermometer
K, J, T, E, B, N, R & S
The Model 932A is a dual-channel digital datalogging thermometer compatible with type K, J, T, E, B, N, R & S thermocouple probes to enable a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 3308 °F) and boasts a 1000-hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 932A provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
The easiest data logging function available allows users to accurately record and store up to 1000 time-stamped measurements. An unlimited number of data points may be collected when used with a Bluetooth® version 4.0 compatible wireless phone, tablet or PC either locally or on the freely accessible cloud server running TEGAM Thermometer Link for Android or for Apple iOS. This seamless connectivity allows the user to collect, transmit and store accurate temperature data for analysis or compliance reporting without any additional or third party software.
The creative ergonomic design makes TEGAM datalogging thermometers easy to hold, easy to read and easy to clean. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. The heavy-duty case is specifically designed for durability and resistance to contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The smooth, sleek, seamless case means that cleaning is quick and certain.
Real-time statistical data increases user productivity, process efficiency and product quality. Displayed on-demand, MIN, MAX, AVG, RNG and STDEV (standard deviation) provide critical process information and diagnostics that allow the user to analyze manufacturing processes on the fly and make immediate adjustments for maximum efficiency and quality. The difference between channel 1 and channel 2 is also determined and displayed.
Like all TEGAM products, our datalogging thermometers are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3-year warranty and a 2-year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
Optional Tilt Stand, Magnet Hanger Available
911-910 is the option to have it installed at the factory on your thermometer at time of purchase
911-912 is the option for the user to install the tilt stand, magnet hanger
Informative white papers for food industry professionals are available:
- Datalogging Thermometer Accuracy: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Input Type : K, J, T , E, B, N, R & S
- Probe Offset
- 1000-Hour Battery Life
- Bluetooth low-energy technology/version 4.0
- Data Logging
- Remote Control via mobile app
- Displays Real-Time Statistical Data
- Highly Durable Case Design
- Three-Year Warranty
- Two-Year Calibration Guarantee
- TEGAM Datalogging Thermometers Are Made in USA
- Thermocouple Thermometer Forum
TEGAM Cloud® is a registered trademark of TEGAM, Inc. The Bluetooth® word, mark, and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of such marks by TEGAM, Inc. is under license. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.