Phase Sequence Indicator
115-700V, 400 Hz
TEGAM’s Phase Sequence Indicators instantly and clearly identify ABC line terminals to reduce cost and down time during equipment installations and routine maintenance operations. There is no more guess work and no more damage to machinery. These indicators have an ABC lamp and a BAC lamp. Simply hook the leads to the three phase power source and the ABC lamp will illuminate if properly connected. The BAC lamp indicates that two phases need to be reversed. An open phase condition will illuminate both lamps. Its that simple and that fast!
This Product is discontinued.
- Operating Voltage: 115 to 700 V
- Operating Frequency : 400 Hz
- Instantly and clearly identify A/B/C circuits
- 48″ leads with 1/2″ jaw clips
- Protects user and equipment
- Open phase lights both lamps
- Fast and easy way to make 3-phase measurement
- NSN: 6625-00-914-1022
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA