Miniature Coaxial Probe
Ideal for precision resistance measurements in tighter spaces. The probe has a spring-loaded center pin for voltage detection, while the outer pin provides the reference current. The probe comes with two pins installed. The pins are replaceable. The test leads are 5 feet long and are terminated with a Lemo connector. Outer pin diameter is 0.06 in (0.15 cm). The inner tip diameter is 0.4 mm.
Cable length 5 ft
Replaceable Pin Options: P/N MCP-A (2 pins)
- Coaxial Kelvin Probe with a spring-loaded center pin for voltage detection
- Terminated with a Lemo connector
- Probe comes with the pins installed
- Ideal for precision resistance measurements in tighter spaces
- Cable Length: 5 ft
- Compatible with TEGAM 1740, 1750
- Miniature Kelvin Probe (MKP/1750-5)
||13 x 10 x 5 in
If you desire to have your shipment outside of North America, please contact customer service at 1-800-666-1010
30 Day Trial Offer
Money Back GuaranteeTEGAM stands behind our products 100%. Most TEGAM products are offered with a 30-Day unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Order a product and try it for thirty days. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return the product and receive a full refund. Contact TEGAM for more details