RH Temperature Transmitter
TEGAM’s solution for monitoring relative humidity and temperature, the RHT series provides a linearized output current from 4 mA to 20 mA(model RHT-20C) or a linearized output voltage from 0 V to 1 V DC (model RHT-10V) representing temperature and humidity. Humidity readings are temperature compensated and the RHT transmitters only require an unregulated DC supply voltage of 6 V to 30 V DC.
Model RHT-20C produces 4 mA to 20 mA current signals representative of temperature and humidity and is ideal for transmitting readings over long distances of cable.
- Humidity Range : 3% to 95% RH
- Humidity Accuracy : ± 2%
- Temperature Range : -20 °C to 75 °C
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.6°C
- Input : 6 V to 30 V DC supply
- Temperature and RH output : 4 mA to 20 mA
- Built-in sensor
- Small size
- One year warranty
- Made in USA