947A Intrinsically Safe Temperature Calibrator
Intrinsically Safe, Factory Tough, Lab-grade Accuracy, ATEX-Compliant
14 Thermocouple Types
J / K / T / E / N / B / R / S / G / C / D / L / P / U + mV
New challenges require new tools. TEGAM has rethought thermocouple calibration to offer you the performance you need today without complicating your work. The new 940 Series handheld thermocouple temperature calibrators provide laboratory-grade temperature calibrations in a highly portable package that goes to the work site with ease. Industries that measure temperature are being pushed to achieve better results for both quality and product safety. TEGAM has responded by designing a temperature calibrator that leads its class in terms of accuracy, battery life, convenience and ease of use.
Like all TEGAM products, our intrinsically safe temperature calibrators are designed, assembled and tested in the United States but are ATEX-compliant for European applications. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3-year warranty and a 2-year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
TEGAM intrinsically safe products such as our temperature calibrator are ideal for those calibrating and measuring temperature in potentially hazardous environments such as: aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, chemical, textiles, mining and even some food processing.
TEGAM complies with the certification standards of:
TEGAM Temperature Calibrators for Your Industry
Perform on-site temperature calibration and verification of thermocouples, temperature transmitters, indicators, process controllers and displays with lab-grade accuracy in the varied conditions found on the plant floor.
- Aerospace: verify engine temperature sensing and displays, heating/ventilation, climate control, heat treating AMS2750 oven controls and surveys, composite repair temperature controllers and fire detection systems.
- Food Industry: Ovens, freezers, warehousing and refrigeration are verified for correct storage temperature and final cooking temperatures. Validate sensors, controllers and displays with accuracy and ease.
- Automotive: verify engine coolant and oil temperature sensing, calibrate ECU inputs, climate control, battery temperature monitoring systems and heat-treating ovens.
- Plastics: validate heaters and controllers, liquid cooling loops and process automation temperature inputs
- Chemical Plants: verify thermocouples and calibrate temperature transmitters, validate process controller inputs.
Stringent temperature calibration requirements demand precise measurements. That’s why, When the Measurement Matters, Be Certain with TEGAM.
Simple, Durable, Laboratory-Grade & Portable Thermocouple Temperature Calibrators
Visit the TEGAM Forums for helpful information on digital thermometers, thermocouple temperature calibrators and temperature calibration.
See the full line of TEGAM Thermometry Products HERE
- Thermocouple Calibrator Source Accuracy: ±0.005% +5 µV
- Resolution: 0.01 ⁰
- This Temperature Calibrator Features Simultaneous Source/Measure
- MIL-STD Durability
- ISO 17025 is Included
- Certified Intrinsically Safe Temperature Calibrator (UL, CE, ATEX compliant)
- CE, Complies with 47 CFR Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B
- Temperature Calibrator Features Easy, One-Hand Operation
- 3-year Warranty
- 1-year calibration Guarantee