BKDP-M2 Display Probe Big Kelvin Display Probe, 700 Series
“Why do I have to look at the meter to read it?” is a question we hear from our customers. It may sound absurd, but we took it seriously when we introduced our new 710A grounding and bond meter.
The BKDP-M2 Display Probe combines the ergonomic ruggedness of TEGAM’s BKP-M2 Probe and improves upon it by integrating a high contrast OLED display into the handle to remotely view the resistance value measured. The probe also has a button for HOLD/AUTO-HOLD operation and an LED to indicate PASS/FAIL status.
Like the BKP-M2, the BKDP-M2 can be outfitted with a range of replaceable probe tips. The proper tips can be selected to match the application and can be replaced by the operator as needed. The probe is also marked to indicate the sense pin, ensuring an operator error-free measurement. The lead length is 2m (6.6′) and it is terminated with an M12 connector.
The Display Probe does not need to be calibrated nor does it affect the accuracy of the readings. The Display Probe must be used in conjunction with another probe to complete the 710A measurement system.
One (1) Kelvin Probe with Display, M12 Connector
• Bright, high contrast OLED display
• HOLD/AUTO-HOLD button
• LED indicator for PASS/FAIL status at a glance
• Multiple replaceable heavy-duty tip styles available (not included)- BKP-B, BKP-H, BKP-J and BKP-F
• 4.8 mm (0.19″) pin spacing
• Cable Length: 2.0m (6.6′)
• M12 Connector
• This Kelvin probe is designed for use with the 700 Series Bond Meter.