Big Kelvin Probes
Ideal for precision resistance measurements in tighter spaces. These Kelvin probes are marked indicating the sense pins, ensuring an operator error-free measurement. The lead length is 2m (6.6′) and are terminated with an M12 connector. A variety of probe tips are available, tip styles (not included) – BKP-B, BKP-H, BKP-F, and BKP-J. Pin center to pin center is 0.11 in (0.28 cm).
Two BKP-M2 Kelvin probes must be selected to complete a set.
Four Wire Kelvin Probes, M12 Connector
- Multiple replaceable heavy-duty tip styles available (not included)- BKP-B, BKP-H, BKP-J and BKP-F
- Excellent for making four-wire surface resistance measurements.
- 4.8 mm (0.19″) pin spacing
- Cable Length: 2.0m (6.6′)
- M12 Connector
- These Kelvin probes are designed for use with the 700 Series Bond Meter
Other Probes Available: