TEGAM Handheld Megohmmeter
1 MΩ TO 200 MΩ
500V, 3.5 Digit
The Model R1M-B Handheld Voltmeter/ Megohmmeter is designed to measure insulation resistance in live circuits, which may have voltage present. It can be connected to 600 V RMS AC or DC without damage, and its mode of operation is automatic. It has no fuse to replace. The R1M-B megohmmeter will operate after a drop from a height of four feet to a concrete floor.
All TEGAM units are tested in an environmental chamber at 71° C and 95.5% RH.
The R1M-B complies with MIL-PRF-28800, Type III, Class 3, Style E for rugged operational environments and shipboard applications. These voltmeters/megohmmeters perform under the extremes of heat, cold, humidity, shock, vibration, and operator abuse.
- Megohmmeter measures 1 to 200 MΩ
- 500 V Test Voltage
- Simple One-Range Operation
- Voltmeter/Megohmmeter Measures AC RMS Voltage to 600 V
- LED on When Voltage is Present
- Rugged to Mil Specifications
- Single Push Button For Test
- 9 V Battery Operation
- NSN: 6625-01-353-7077
- 1 year warranty on this TEGAM Megohmmeter
- TEGAM Megohmmeters Are Made in USA