Data Collection Milli-Ohmmeter
Superior accuracy, 100-hour battery life, and a 3-year warranty.
- Wireless Link (Bluetooth LE)
- IOS/Android/Windows App Support
- Superior Accuracy ± (0.2% Rdg. + 0.02% Range)
- 100-Hour Battery Life (3AA)
- Smallest and Lightest Bond Meter & Milli-Ohmmeter
- Widest 4-Wire Probes Selection. See TEGAM probes here
- Uncomplicated, Back-lit Display
- 3-Year Warranty
- 17025 Calibration Option (Click to view option and add to Cart)
- Assembled in the USA
- 17025 Calibration Option
Use our 700 Series Configuration Guide to help guide your decision-making process.
INTEGRITY in measurement is essential when critical aircraft assemblies are inspected. Nothing ensures this more effectively than the 730A bond meter. It captures crucial readings and seamlessly connects them to any software system from spreadsheets to Quality Management without the integration headache. Advanced new tools that support IOS, Android and Windows are included with each instrument. You may be skeptical that it is truly easy. See for yourself that seamless data collection is possible without complicating the production worker’s task nor the production engineer’s.
The new 700 series area also exceptional measurement tools that you can rely on every day with confidence. They are designed with informative displays and key features for mistake-free usage.
TEGAM Bond Meters for Your Industry
- Aerospace: Verify mechanical and electrical bonds for safety, conductivity, mechanical integrity, RF shielding and lightning protection. TEGAM is the largest provider of bond meters/milli-ohmmeters to the US Armed Forces.
- Alternative Energy: Solar arrays and wind turbines are prone to lightning strikes. The integrity of their grounds must be maintained and restored after an event. A small increase in the resistance translates into a dangerous voltage when thousands of amps are flowing.
- Automotive: Battery Electric Vehicles contain many high current interconnections and over current protection. Verifying the low resistance is essential to preventing fires and poor performance. Conventional ICE engines also rely on many electric systems that are verified with TEGAM instruments.
- Electronics: Validate circuit board elements and traces with low resistance measurements that can detect thin or undersized conductors. Check connections and current limiting resistors in situ.
- Electrical Systems: The 710A milli-ohmmeter is sensitive enough to detect loose bus bars, damaged shunts, failing fuses and poor cable terminations.
4-WIRE PROBES are often more important than the instrument. No one has a wider range of configurations to meet and adapt to your needs. From tight spacing to piercing paint, we have a tip configuration to make your job easier. The dual connector system permits a Kelvin Clip on one lead for secure ground connection while the ergonomic tri-shape probe on the second lead can be used for accessing multiple points with one hand. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. Please see all our 4-wire probes here.
Like all TEGAM products, the 700 Series bond meters and milli-ohmmeters are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a 3-year warranty to assure you that your investment is sound.
- Bond Meter Accuracy: ±(0.2% Reading + 0.02 Range)
- Temperature Range : -10 to 55 °C / 14 to 131°F
- Reading Rate: 3 Readings per second
- Remote Operation Android™, Apple Mobile Device Applications
- Connector Type : M12
- Battery: 3AA (IEC LR6, ANSI 15) Alkaline
- 100 Hour Battery Life
- 4-digit Auto-Ranging with Backlight and Function Annunciators
- Bond Meter & Milli-Ohmmeter Features Creative Ergonomic Design
- Three-Year Parts & Workmanship Warranty
- Calibration: Standard Calibration, 17025 Compliant Calibration.
- Included Accessories: 3AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide, Certificate of Traceability
- Optional Accessories: Foam-Filled Hard Carry Case, SureGrip Cover, Tilt Stand / Magnetic / Hanger
- CE, Complies with 47 CFR Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B
- TEGAM’s 730A Milli-Ohmmeter is Assembled in the USA