Milli-Ohmmeter and Bond Meter
10 μΩ to 20 Ω
The R1L-BI series Milli-Ohmmeter/Bonding Tester is a digital milli-ohmmeter and bond meter designed to measure resistances from 10 μΩ to 20 Ω. It is used in applications such as aerospace bond testing, metal bonding, switch, circuit breaker, circuit resistance and other contact and connection resistance tests as well as higher resistance measurements for circuit analysis and resistor testing up to 20Ω. The instruments utilize the four-terminal, Kelvin technique to eliminate errors caused by the resistance of the leads. Resistance readings are viewed on a 3 1/2 digit display, reading from 1.999 to 199.9.
This milli-ohmmeter and bond meter can measure resistance in the presence of reactive loads up to 2mH or 100μ.
- PROBES SOLD SEPARATELY. View options HERE
- Rugged: MIL-PRF-28800F Class 3
- Low Cost: (R1L-B)
- Portable: Long Rechargeable Battery Life
- Ranges: 2 mΩ to 20Ω
- Accuracy: 0.25% of reading
- Resolution: 1 µΩ
- Milli-Ohmmeter/Bond Meter Features Simple Operation
- Strong, Rugged Case
- 3 year warranty for this Milli-Ohmmeter & Bond Meter
- Made in USA