R1L-C Auto-Ranging Portable Ground Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter & Bond Meter
2 MΩ TO 20 KΩ
The Model R1L-C is a Ground Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter & Bond Meter designed to measure grounding system resistance as well as soil resistivity, over ranges from 2Ω to 20 kΩ full scale. These resistance measurements correspond to soil resistivity from as low as 2Ω-cm to as high as 600,000Ω-cm. The R1L-C bond meter is capable of Wenner, Fall of Potential, 62% methods, as well as bond and continuity measurements. Two, three and four are standard for this instrument.
- Rugged Bond Meter: MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2
- Simple: One Button Test, Auto Range
- Ranges: 2Ω to 20 kΩ (Auto & Manual)
- Accuracy: 1% of reading on 2 Ω range
- Bond Meter Resolution: 1 mΩ
- 2, 3 or 4 point measurements
- Offset Compensation
- Bond Meter Operates from -10 to 55 °C
- Includes Complete Accessory Kit comprised of a carrying case that holds: 4 Stainless Steel Helix Heavy Duty Ground Rods, CRA Gloves, 2-250 Ft. Wire spools on take up reels with handles, 2 sets 75 Ft test leads on tough plastic holders for easy storage, plus line cord, batteries and a instruction manual.
- NSN: 6625-01-377-6166
- 3 year warranty for this Ground Resistance Milli-Ohmmeter & Bond Meter
- TEGAM’s Bond Meter & Milli-Ohmmeter Is Made in USA
- Watch R1L-C overview video