The TEGAM High Power Calibration System is the complete automated solution for calibrating through path and terminating RF power measurement devices from multiple manufacturers. It includes the signal generation, amplification and filtering necessary to achieve or exceed the devices original specifications with the most accurate High power measurement system available.
The basis for the High Power Calibration System’s unmatched accuracy is an exclusive flow calorimeter designed to provide low uncertainties and convenient traceability. An internationally recognized portable power standard is used to calibrate the entire system in place. The portable standard can be sent to any national metrology institute to provide traceability at the highest level.
TEGAM also offers an RF High Power Calorimeter the model 1314 is a precision calorimeter that is capable of providing highly accurate RF power measurements up to 250 W in the 60 Hz to 3000 MHz frequency range.
- Calibrate High Power RF Sensing devices up to 250 W with uncertainty less than 1%
- Working standards like a TEGAM 2601A
- Through devices like a Bird Wattmeter
- High Power RF Power Sensors from Keysight, R&S, and Anritsu
60 Hz to 3000 MHz Frequency Range
- National Lab Traceable through an AC Power Standard