RF Power Sensor Calibration System
9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
TEGAM has condensed their experience with microwave calibration into one convenient and accurate automated system that operates from 6 kHz to 18, 26.5 or 50 GHz. One turnkey package includes the VNA, signal generator, microwave power standards, workstation, software and accessories required for immediate productivity. The system is configured with instruments from different manufacturers that have been tested and verified by TEGAM to produce an accurate and repeatable calibration. Onsite installation and training are included with each complete system for a fast and trouble free start up.
Due to the wide range of options, the PMX system is quoted on an as requested basis.
- Recommended replacement PMX26-012
- System consists of: (2) 1830A, (1) 2505A, (1) F1135B (2 Each) CA-7-15, CA-11-15 & CA-14-2M
- Onsite training available
- Measurement range: 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz; -20 to +14 dBm
- Calibrate RF power sensors from Agilent, Rohde & Schwarz, Anritsu, Giga-tronics,
Boonton, TEGAM, and Weinschel
- Fastest method available
- Lowest total uncertainty
- Repeatable thermistor RF power standards
- Low overall cost of ownership
- Great Support:RF Power Sensor Calibration Forum
- Made in USA