RF Power Level Control Unit
The Model 1805B RF Control Unit is Tegam’s legacy RF Control Unit. This solid state, microprocessor-controlled RF control unit is designed for precise control of dc substituted power. When used TEGAM Feedthrough Thermistor Mounts and a stable RF generator, a system is obtained which allows rapid and accurate calibration of power meter/sensors and other thermistor mounts from 100 KHz to 26.5 Hz.
- Last order date 04/09/2010, Recommended replacement Model 1830A
- IEEE-488 Bus or front panel selection of precise dc power levels. These levels are 0.5 mW and 1-10 mW in 1 mW steps.
- IEEE-488 Bus or front panel RF ON/OFF switching.
- Elimination of ac/dc error by using dc for both bias and substituted power.
- Automatic control of dc level to within ±0.1% +1 mW.
- Constant dc level over an ambient temperature range of from +10° to +40°C.
- Capability to correct RF source level variations of ±3 dB.
- Internal temperature controller for controlling internal temperature of thermistor mount.
- NSN: 5895-01-303-7095