The TEGAM PMX26-001 is a fully automatic power sensor calibration system. It is based on the 1830A combined power meter and thermistor bridge balancer for making repeatable and accurate RF power measurements. The TEGAM PM Series equips your lab with the same technology employed by national metrology institutes at a price that you can afford.
- This product has been discontinued. Please contact TEGAM for options.
- System consists of: (2) 1830A, (1) F1130B, F1135B (2 Each) CA-7-15, CA-11-15 & CA-14-2M
- Onsite training available
- Measurement range: 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz; -20 to +14 dBm
- Calibrate RF power sensors from Agilent, Rohde & Schwarz, Anritsu, Giga-tronics,
Boonton, TEGAM, and Weinschel
- Fastest method available
- Lowest total uncertainty
- Repeatable thermistor RF power standards
- Low overall cost of ownership
- Great Support: RF Power Sensor Calibration Forum
- Made in USA