WR-28 RF Power Transfer Standard
TEGAM Temperature Stabilized Waveguide RF Power Transfer Standards enable the precise measurement of microwave power in the 26.5 to 40 GHz frequency range. Extremely rugged, highly accurate, and stable with time and temperature, these units are ideal for use as standards for the transfer of calibration factors to other RF standards and power sensors.
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 NIST traceable calibration data.
- Designed for use with dc self-balancing bridges such as the TEGAM Model 1806A.
- Features a WR-28 waveguide flange.
- Bias connectors are binding posts with standard 0.75″ spacing for banana plugs.
- The connector for the internal heater is compatible with the heater control circuit on TEGAM Models 1805B, 1806A, and 1820.
- NSN: 5985-01-423-3607