Feedthrough Power Standard
The TEGAM F1125A Temperature Controlled Coaxial RF Power Transfer Standard enables the precise measurement of microwave power in the 100 kHz to 4.2 GHz frequency range. These units are extremely rugged, highly accurate, and stable with time and temperature. They are ideal for use as standards for the transfer of calibration factors to RF power sensors. Units are supplied with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 NIST traceable calibration data. A2LA Accredited Calibrations are optional. These models are designed for use with DC self-balancing bridges such as the TEGAM Model 1806A and 1804 or the 1830A which is Direct Reading Thermistor Power Meter. The Model F1125A is a feedthrough Thermistor Standard and Power Splitter combination used for the calibration of thermistor, thermocouple, and diode power sensors.
- Used to calibrate RF Power Sensors in the 100 kHz to 4.2 GHz frequency range
- Standards are directly traceable to NIST
- Thermistor Standards are temperature controlled
- NSN: 6625-01-571-3696
- Optional A2LA Accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Compliant Calibration
- RF Power Sensor Calibration Forum