16-bit Arbitrary Waveform Generator
with Programmable Sync
General purpose AWG for frequencies less than 1 MHz. Designed for keypad (local) or GPIB & RS-232C (remote) operation. A very high-fidelity arbitrary waveform genrator, the 2411B feature .005% distortion with 16-bit vertical resolution. THD plus noise is typically less than -86 dB. High resolution and low distortion make this an excellent choice for precise applications.
The 2411B uses optional WaveWorks Pro+ waveform creation software to build standard, transfer function, or math operations-based waveforms. RS-232C interface comes standard with each unit. GPIB interface and 1,000-step sequence generator are available, along with a wide variety of other options and accessories.
- This product has been discontinued and will be produced through the end of March 2013. It is not recommended for new designs and only a limited number are available. Please call or email for details.
- Harmonic Distortion: -86 dB
- Vertical Resolution: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 0.1 S/s to 2 MS/s
- 100 Step Programmable Waveform Sequencer
- Summing Input
- Standard RS-232 Interface
- Trigger-sync for multiple unit operation
- 3 year warranty