20 MS/s Extended Memory AWG
with Programmable Sync
General purpose AWG for frequencies less than 10 MHz. The 2414B is a high sample rate AWG designed for applications where outstanding waveform memory is required. With up to 1,000 stored waveforms and 12-bit resolution, this model feature 160k points of active waveform memory.
Waveform editing can be performed through the front panel of the 2414B or with optional WaveWorks Pro+ software. RS-232C interface comes standard with each unit. GPIB interface is available, along with a wide variety of other options and accessories.
- This product has been discontinued and will be produced through the end of March 2013. It is not recommended for new designs and only a limited number are available. Please call or email for details.
- Harmonic Distortion: -65 dB
- Vertical Resolution: 12 Bit
- Sample Rate: 0.1 S/s to 20 MS/s
- 4096 Step Programmable Waveform Sequencer
- Summing Input
- Standard RS-232 Interface
- Trigger-sync for multiple unit operation
- 3 Year Warranty