16-bit Arbitrary Waveform Generator
General purpose AWG for frequencies less than 1 MHz. Designed for keypad (local) or GPIB & RS-232C (remote) operation. A very high-fidelity arbitrary waveform genrator, the 2711A feature 0.005% distortion with 16-bit vertical resolution. THD plus noise is typically less than -86 dB. High resolution and low distortion make this an excellent choice for precise applications.
The 2711A uses WaveWorks Jr. waveform creation software to build standard, transfer function, or math operations-based waveforms which is included with the unit for no additional charge. RS-232C interface comes standard with each unit. GPIB interface and 100-step sequence generator are available, along with a wide variety of other options and accessories.
- This product has been discontinued and will be produced through the end of March 2013. It is not recommended for new designs and only a limited number are available. Please call or email for details.
- Harmonic Distortion: -86 dB
- Vertical Resolution: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 0.1 S/s to 2 MS/s
- Programmable Waveform Sequencer
- Standard GPIB, RS-232 Interface
- Trigger-sync for multiple unit operation
- WaveWorks Jr. wave creation software included
- 3 year warranty