20 MS/s Extended Memory AWG
with Programmable Sync
General purpose AWG for frequencies less than 10 MHz. The 2714A is a high sample rate AWG designed for applications where outstanding waveform memory is required. With up to 100 stored waveforms and 12-bit resolution, this model feature 128k points of active waveform memory.
Waveform editing can be performed through the front panel of the 2714A or with WaveWorks Jr. software which is provided for no additional chanrge. RS-232C interface comes standard with each unit. GPIB interface is available, along with a wide variety of other options and accessories.
- This product has been discontinued and will be produced through the end of March 2013. It is not recommended for new designs and only a limited number are available. Please call or email for details.
- Harmonic Distortion: -65 dB
- Vertical Resolution: 12 Bit
- Sample Rate: 0.1 S/s to 20 MS/s
- Programmable Waveform Sequencer
- Standard GPIB, RS-232 Interface
- Trigger-sync for multiple unit operation
- WaveWorks Jr. wave creation software included
- 3 Year Warranty