MEMS Engine Driver System
Totally integrated multi-channel
MEMS devices are usually so small that typical movement is undetectable without a visual aid. Researchers often use single observer optical inspection microscopes, however this method of observation provides limitations to groups who may want to collectively see what is happening in real time. Additional stimulus and measurement equipment is needed to complement a complete measurement system.
See in real time what is happening as the MEMS devices are actuated. The 9072 provides a platform to stimulate, view, and measure MEMS devices.
- Output Voltage: 0 to 400 Vp-p
- Presice signal generation
- Integrated Microscope & vision system included
- 2 channel amplifier with each channel individually programmable in frequency, amplitude and waveshape
- Waveworks DDS, waveform creation software
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA