(9T603MTC05) Immersion Thermocouple Temperature Probe
Type T Temperature Probe
For fast-response measurement of liquids, gases, or small area surfaces. Sheaths are 5" in length, 1/8" in diameter, and are constructed with 304 stainless steel. The thermal junction is physically located at the tip of the temperature probe. The coil-type cord is constructed with a thermoplastic rubber jacket and is 1-1/2 ft in length and reaches up to 5 ft when fully extended.
See our Temperature Probe Selection Guide here for more information on all TEGAM temperature probes and sensors.
- Temperature Range: 900 °F (482 °C)
- Temperature Probe Sensor Type: Type-T
- Applications: Liquids, gases, small surfaces
- General Purpose Temperature Probe
- 1-second time constant
- 4″ long handle
- This temperature probe is used with models 819A, 819A/RB, 820A, 820A/RB, 821A, 821A/RB,
840A, 845, 850, 855, 874C, 874F, 911A, 912A, 931A, 932A
- Thermocouple Temperature Probe Is Made in USA