TEGAM Voltmeter Case Sports Safety Features
GENEVA, OH, November 6, 2012
Contains no metal, making it safer around energized conductors
TEGAM has begun offering its line of safety voltmeters with a new Cordura Nylon Carrying Case to improve worker safety. TEGAM’s Models 110A, 122 and 125 Safety Voltmeters will feature the Model 1204A case, which has several features that help users make safer measurements:
- No metal parts, making it safe for use around energized conductors.
- Buckled shoulder strap for carrying and clipping over a pipe or pole, allowing a user to use both hands for making a measurement.
- Magnet in the cover flap to allow a user to attach it to any steel surface.
TEGAM Safety Voltmeters The TEGAM line of Safety Voltmeters includes the Model 110A, Model 122, and Model 125. They all measure both AC and DC voltages with an accuracy of 0.2%. The Model 110A is C-UL-US listed, and all models have the following safety features:
- A single on/off control to help users stay focused on making the measurement
- A single range, automatically detecting if the voltage being measured is AC or DC
- Permanently attached, insulated leads
- High withstand voltage (2,500 V)
- Current-limited probes
About TEGAM Headquartered just east of Cleveland, Ohio, TEGAM, Inc. specializes in the design, manufacture and support of a wide variety of test, measurement and calibration instruments. TEGAM is the worldwide leading manufacturer of RF power sensor calibration systems for commercial and military applications. Founded in 1979, TEGAM has developed a wide variety of measurement instrumentation and markets its products around the world through a network of technical representatives and distributors in more than 40 countries. TEGAM is internationally recognized for its offering of RF power sensor calibration systems, RF attenuation measurement systems, AC ratio standards and microohmmeters. In addition, the company’s supplies LCR meters, high-voltage amplifiers, MEMS engine driver systems, handheld thermometers, humidity meters and other test and measurement solutions. TEGAM is accredited by A2LA to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 on Certificate Number 2018.01. For more information visit www.tegam.com